Deep North + Dell Provide 10X ROI for Retailers
Co-founded in 2016, Deep North is an intelligent video analytics company helping brick and mortar enterprises optimize the performance of their physical locations by digitizing and analyzing behavioral metrics in the real world.
Our on-premise solutions analyze video streams from existing cameras to create metadata that provides actionable, real-time insights in the moment while remaining fully compliant with CCPA, GDPR and PII regulations.
Our technology is revolutionizing the retail industry, empowering enterprise retailers and shopping malls to dramatically improve their customer experience while seeing as much as 3X cost savings and 10X ROI.
How did the Dell collaboration come about?
While we have been processing data at the edge for over six years, we identified an opportunity to customize our solution in a scalable way for retailers of varying sizes and budgets around the globe.
Enter Dell Technologies.
To meet our scalability and growth requirements, Deep North is proud to be partnering with Dell Technologies. Through this partnership, we can provide industry-leading infrastructures and comprehensive design, build, deployment, and support services.
Sharing our vision and the clear potential for our solution to disrupt the world of retail and shopper analytics, Dell provides a scalable architecture for our software that enables us to provide superior business outcomes for customers, whether a single storefront or an enterprise retailer with 2,000 locations.
Dell’s ability to support a store’s overall technology inventory includes, but is not limited to:
- Guidance on custom appliance builds
- Procurement of servers
- Manufacturing of appliances
- Testing, shipping, and deploying
- Simplified multi-vendor support for all the technology and devices in your stores.*
- Subject to custom services engagement. Please reach out to your Dell Services rep for more details.
- 24×7 proactive and predictive support for systems that look after your business-critical applications and workloads.
How does the Deep North + Dell solution differ from other retail analytics providers?
Deep North is different because we have a unique value proposition that nobody else on the market is offering today. This is best explained by what we call the four pillars of Deep North’s + Dell solution. They are:
- The Algorithms. Thanks to a proprietary blend of computer vision, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and machine learning, we can detect objects via cameras and trace demographics, characteristics, and positions without facial recognition.
- The Inference Engine. This refers to our internet of things (IoT) infrastructure which connects all of our client’s existing cameras and connects them to the same server for rapid, real-time processing at the edge.
- A Rapid Deployment Framework. We provide a scalable solution that can be deployed anywhere, anytime, worldwide at the push of a button.
- Prescriptive & Predictive Analytics. We ingest the data and provide accurate, actionable insights that can be used rapidly to provide more agility and adaptability as the store environment evolves.
At the end of the day, Deep North is a data company. This means we know how to fit in with a retailer’s existing cameras, infrastructure, and tools to provide a customized solution and data delivery system.
Partnering with Dell, Deep North can offer state-of-the-art tools that go beyond by combining sales data with video analytics to unlock superior business outcomes such as revenue growth and cost optimization.